Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blue Curved Tiles


My current activity is swimming. I had a phobia for deep waters. now it's my 3rd year going to swimming class although not regularly but I have overcome my fear and I am progressing good. my 1st level was treading water and back stroke. my 2nd level was free style (front crawl) and my father believed it is better to learn it after breast stroke but my coach didn't think so. I learned with difficulty. Now my 3rd level I am learning breast stroke. It was difficult to learn free style while I was beginner but now learning breast stroke seems so easy after knowing free style.
Strange today i was again drowning and it shows I am not still very confident!
I drank so much water. If I get chance I will learn more and will register in the level 4, for butterfly stroke.
I noticed not many swimmers know this and it will be so great for me to learn.
Swimming is a very interesting experience for me especially because I was really scared of it for a long time and now I am learning it step by step and on very correct technique. I see that my class of swimming is now a lot higher than those who have learned it on their own and it makes me proud of myself.
Under water I watch deviated lines and curves of blue tiles. It is the world of different shapes and sounds. I recommend every adult who is afraid of deep waters give her/himself chance to explore this new world. 

Drawing by David Hockney

No comments:

Followers