Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Iran's presidential swearing text

This is Iran's swearing text for elected president. It's famous that politicians are liars but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an amazing phenomenon who viciously lies. After all the events happened in Iran after he stole people's votes, reading some parts of swearing text of president that he read today in parliament seems interesting.

" I, do sincerely swear in front of people of Iran that I will faithfully execute the office of president of Iran, avoid of any dictatorship and will do the best of my ability, protect and defend Iranian nation and respect their privacy and freedom and civil rights and the constitutional of Iran."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The turbulence occuring in your country is unknown to the rest of the world, due to heavy censorship. I don't really like to rely on the media for information on Iran, as I feel it is biased. I would much rather read your blog and educate myself that way. You are patriotic, and only want the best for your motherland, but have the clarity to see things as they are, I have always admired that of you.


Felix...

Followers